Turn to Love is a campaign run by a consortium of volunteers of people of all faiths and backgrounds, and act as a rapid response team. The objective of the campaign is to:
- Amplify the voice of the majority of people of all faiths living peacefully together
- Show that people from all faiths are victims of terror and hate, and stand up to terror and hate attacks together
- Help positive messages of unity and love reach a wide, global audience
- Maximise the impact of those messages
- Join up Muslim and non-Muslim voices to break down social divisions
Turn to Love has be prominent in organising vigils after the Brussels terrorist attack, the Manchester arena bombings, London Bridge, Westminster attack, Finsbury Park and more recently the New Zealand attacks. The vigils have featured in mainstream press Nationally and Internationally.