When time and resources are limited in an organisation or charity, health and safety can be compromised, especially due to its complexity.
To mark their 60th anniversary, the British Safety Council is providing a range of services and benefits free of charge for 12 months, to help improve and maintain risk management in your organisation and charity.
Support and resources you will receive include:
- Templates: Online risk assessment templates that include general risk assessment, fire and manual handling
- Digital posters and guides: Focusing on themes such as stress, lone working and manual handling to drive health and safety awareness in your workplace
- 24/7 Phone support: Access to a 24/7 telephone helpline where experts will give you practical and technical advice
- E-Learning: Free places for all employees on General Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness e-learning course, ideal for inductions
- Supporter logo: Limited edition supporter logo which you can use to show your commitment
- E-Magazine: Safety Management e-magazine to keep you informed through cutting-edge news and thought provoking features
Become a Supporter now for free and receive free access to a wealth of knowledge, information and guidance that is normally reserved for the British Safety Council’s corporate members.