Strengthening the capacity of faith institutions to support their community/places of worship even more effectively. This training will help you support your volunteers and give them the tools needed for their and the organisation’s success.
- To assist and support faith organisations by helping to inform and train their key volunteers,
- To ensure they understand, practice and possess good governance,
- To showcase and share current key policies and procedures required by the Charity Commission and other bodies,
- To provide support, training and management for volunteers of these organisations.
- Be in a healthier position to volunteer and help run their charities,
- Be able to access funding opportunities,
- Strengthen community integration and cohesion.
Date: Monday 27th March 2017 – 12.00-16.00
Venue: The Marjorie And Arnold Ziff Community Centre, 311 Stonegate Road, Leeds, LS17 6AZ
For any query, please contact Michaela Vyse on 07776296310 or email email@example.com