Strengthening the capacity of faith institutions to support their community/places of worship even more effectively.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To assist and support faith organisations by helping to inform and train their key volunteers,
- To ensure they understand, practice and possess good governance,
- to showcase and share current key policies and procedures required by the Charity Commission and other bodies,
- To provide support, training and management for volunteers of these organisations.
- Be in a healthier position to volunteer and help run their charities,
- Be able to access funding opportunities,
- Strengthen community integration and cohesion.
Date: Tuesday 7th March 2017 – 11.30-16.00
Venue: Birmingham Central Mosque, 180 Belgrave Middleway, Highgate, Birmingham. B12 0XS
This programme is supported by the Fayre Share Foundation and delivered by the Jewish Volunteering Network (JVN). Programme is sponsored by the DCLG.
For any query, please contact Es Rosen on 0208 203 6427, Ext 3. Or email Esmond@jvn.org.uk