Directed at volunteers working with faith communities, Strengthening Faith Institutions is designed to enhance and strengthen the capacity of faith organisations to support their community and places of worship even more effectively.
The aims of the programme are:
- To assist and support faith organisations by helping to inform and train their key volunteers,
- To ensure they understand, practice and possess good governance,
- To showcase and share current key policies and procedures required by charity commission and other bodies,
- To provide support, training and management for volunteers of these organisations.
Objectives for the training workshop are for participants to:
- Be in a healthier position to volunteer and help run their charities,
- Be able access funding opportunities,
- Strengthen community integration and cohesion.
Venue: Manchester Multifaith Centre
77 Thompson Street, Manchester, M4 5FY
Date & Time: Mon 27 February 2017 – 12:00 – 16:00
For any query and to register, please contact: Es Rosen on 0208 203 6427, Ext 3. Or email Esmond@jvn.org.uk