On Sunday 22 April, 3FF are hosting a workshop on Faith, Identity and Security in partnership with Rethinking Security.
Sunday 22 April
3FF Offices (Star House, Kentish Town, NW5 4BA)
Security matters to all of us. We all have a stake in building a more secure society, both within the UK and in the wider world. Escalating violence and insecurity suggest that current approaches are not working. Part of the reason for this is that they do not adequately reflect the needs, concerns and hopes of a broad range of people.
3FF wants to play a part in the ongoing debate, by bringing together a diverse group of religious and non-religious voices, and think you are someone that would have a lot to contribute to the conversation.
We invite you to join the conversation and explore question such as:
- What does ‘security’ really mean?
- How does my faith or belief system influence my understanding of security?
- What insights and resources does my faith or belief system offer to inspire a transformation of how we live with each other and with our planet?
Participating in this conversation will give you the opportunity to:
- Think about what security means to you and how your identity influences your understanding
- Build networks and discover organisations who work in the fields of security and peacebuilding
- Take the conversation further and work towards making change
Please join us on Sunday 22nd April for this exciting workshop – find out more and apply online now!
More information can be found on their website.