Training on COVID-19 Guidance for Places of Worship
August 3 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
You are invited to join us for a virtual training session on “COVID-19 Guidance for Places of Worship” on Monday 3rd August 2020 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
The session is for the faith leaders and staff at places of worship in Westminster, and is organised by Westminster City Council in partnership with Faiths Forum for London.
It will be facilitated by Westminster City Council’s public health and community engagement teams and Faiths Forum for London.
The session will touch upon:
- The latest on COVID-19 in Westminster
- The Council’s plans to control any local outbreaks
- The current guidance on safe use of premises and infection control in places of worship
- Your role in supporting NHS Test and Trace to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- It will also provide a space to discuss any additional concerns and for participants to share best practice examples.
Register for this meeting for free here.
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing joining details for the meeting.)